AUGUST 2020 | ISSUE NO.2
Adue Interiors Newsletter – Helping Our Community
Client Home Office – A window view provides the feeling of expansion and gives opportunities to rest the eyes on objects in the distance.
VALUE TO YOUR HOME OFFICE
WRITTEN BY DREW SORRELLS
Dear Friends and Clients,
I’ve missed seeing you so I’m reaching out to connect in a fun way with news and tips from time-to-time. I love taking this opportunity to provide beauty in practical ways, along with helping our community. The focus today is on bringing simplicity and function to your Home Office.
5 TIPS FOR YOUR
1. Get a Damn Good Desk Chair. Your body is important, and an ergonomic chair supports the health of your body. Pear Project Services sells recycled / upcycled office furniture with brand names like Knoll furniture at a fraction of the cost.
2. Eye Protection. Protect your eyes from blue rays which cause digital eye strain from using our computers for hours. I use Gunnar Glasses to block the blue light and ease the tension in my eyes.
3. Too much Clutter? If your office feels cluttered take all tchotchkies (accessories) out of your office and put them back one at a time, but stop when it starts to feel cluttered again.
4. Bring The Outside In. Step outside and explore your garden! Flowers and branches bring texture and organic real-ness to your office. Snip a bit from your garden to enliven your office.
5. Separate Your Office. Your home office needs separation from day-to-day house-hold shenanigans. It’s nice to shut the door for a zoom meeting or privacy. If there’s a bed in your office it can double as a day-bed. Remove the bed pillows and toss some throw pillows on it instead with a nice coverlet!
WHAT’S NEW AT ADUE?
Our website is new, designed by GabrielleByDesign. We are collaborating to bring additional design services – Website Design, Graphic Design and Email Marketing. We’re ready to help you with your next project!